Monday, March 17, 2014

Electric Blue

Hello lovelies,
I know I said that I usually do not wear any type of pants
and thats still the case!!
(Really, my mum nearly freaks out when she sees me in a pair of jeans)
Buuut sometimes I have a "why not try an outfit with pants" kind of day.
Today was one of those remarkable days in my fashion history ;)
I paired a pair of Killah jeans with a dark blue, white and pink patterned blouse
 and a matching feather vest from SheInside
together with hot pink heels and lips.
All items are last-season or older so they aren't available anymore,
 but anyway this outfit is just one possibility to dress up a pair of jeans,
 so go try it yourself and have fun!!

LOVE










0 Kommentare:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2014)