Monday, February 24, 2014

Pale pink weekend

Hello lovelies,
As you can see we had beautiful weather here in Munich! 
Although the sun was shining it wasn't that warm so I decide to go for a white jumper, toped with a chanel inspired jacket together with a pale pink skirt having the same structure as the jacket.
I combined it with simple make-up, my beloved selfmade necklace and a cross body bag.
Beneath the Photos you can see where I have purchased them.
I hope your weekend was a sunny and beautiful as mine :)
Wish you all a good start into the week

LOVE








Jacket (Second-hand)
Jumper (outsold, link to similar)
Skirt (last season)
Bag (outsold, link to similar)

0 Kommentare:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2014)